| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in La Ronge, Sk in November is cold at -8.9 °C (15.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.7 °C (23.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -13.2 °C (8.2 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.1mm (1.1in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 7:35 long and the longest day is 9:13 long with an average length of 8:20.
Check the distance to and compare the La Ronge, Sk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in La Ronge, Sk, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding La Ronge, Sk:
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 406.7 kms (252.7 miles) WNW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) WSW
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 413 kms (256.6 miles) WSW
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 216.5 kms (134.6 miles) S
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 329.1 kms (204.5 miles) SW
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 388.6 kms (241.5 miles) SW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) SSW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 375.7 kms (233.5 miles) NE
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) NE
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 221.3 kms (137.5 miles) E
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) ESE
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 382.8 kms (237.9 miles) S